Loanlane Residential Mortgage is a mortgage brokerage located in the town of Menlo Park, which is in the San Francisco Bay Area. Loanlane is owned and operated by Mark Leaver and has been serving California homeowners and homebuyers for more than 27 years.
Loanlane's client list spans the entire State of California. If requested, we can put you in touch with a past client for reference(s). We are committed to absolute privacy with respect to our company and clients.
Frequently asked questions are answered here. You may contact us via email to discuss your inquiry. You may also contact us via telephone, but you may find email is faster.
How We Work
With some exceptions, we no longer accept paper applications. Your loan file and the attachments must be delivered to us in a digital format, such as a PDF.
|Loan Process, Your Consumer Protection, and How to Request More Information|
|Please remember: |
- All loan forms and attachments must be in a digital (PDF, JPEG, MS-WORD, iPhoto) format.
- We do not request any fees upfront.
- If any fee is paid in advance of your loan funding, that fee is paid directly to the service provider (usually the appraiser).
- We will never request your social security number upfront, for any reason.
- If you start an application with us, you are under no obligation to continue.
- If you discontinue an application for any reason, there is no penalty of any sort. However, you may have lost your appraisal fee if an appraisal was completed.
- Your final loan costs will not exceed the costs as estimated on your Loan Estimate, except within a tight tolerance. If your loan file requires a change of circumstance which results in a higher cost outside of tolerance (i.e., you select a different loan program or you request something other than the original request), your loan file cannot proceed until you receive an updated Loan Estimate.
- You will be given the opportunity to lock your rate, assuming your loan can close in a timely manner.
- You will have a single point of contact for your loan status, and as always we represent your interests as opposed to the bank's interest.
We prefer email for client communication. We have chosen this method for two reasons:
Email is the fastest way to get through, because it is accessed at all hours (including after hours and weekends). We respond to 100% of our client inquiries (!) and on average, can respond within 60 minutes during business hours. We will telephone you in urgent or time-sensitive situations, or in cases in which email is not appropriate. Want to send a quick message? Text me at 650.924.1244
We love email! Email maintains a clear record of communication between us and you, and reduces the chance of a misunderstanding. If I write it, I stand behind it. Loanlane is 100% responsible for the content you see on our web site, as well as the web site itself (this site, the software code, and the content is self authored and original, beginning in 1994). You are guaranteed personal, one-to-one service and complete privacy.
If you use the form below, you will get a response, quickly! Not an automated response, but an actual email composed by a real person. Once we have connected, we can then communicate via telephone, email or text/sms.
After your contact form has been sent, you'll see a confirmation in the space below, as well as my email address.